Monday, January 4, 2010

Mongrr Metal Update: Top 10 Metal tracks of 2009

I will say that although Tool did not have a new album out this last year, overall, 2009 was a pretty good year if you're a metal fanatic.

Due to the holidays pretty much being over, and I finally have some free time on my hands... I've decided to put a list of my favorite metal tracks released during 2009.

This was a very hard list to narrow down... but here it goes:

10.)

"The Consciousness Eaters" by Scar Symmetry

9.)

"Esoteric" by Skyfire

8.)

"In Ashes They Shall Reap" by Hatebreed

7.)

"Broken Hands" by Lamb of God

6.)

"Before the Damned" by All that Remains

5.)

"The Venom Inside" by Chimaira

4.)

"Resurrection Blvd." by Devildriver

3.)

"Stockholm Syndrome" by God Forbid

2.)

"Cypher Drone" by Disarmonia Mundi

1.)

"World Painted Blood" by Slayer

1 comment: